Visio 2010 Professional Features
Visio 2010 Professional makes your diagrams more appealing and professional-looking in seconds using modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
• For any type of diagramming need, Visio can help you to get started quickly.
• Easy access to shapes and stencils, and a new status bar that helps you move more efficiently within and between your diagrams.
• Add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, automatic layout adjustment, and page Auto Size.
• Simplify large and complex diagrams using Sub-processes and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically.
• Check diagrams against business rules and logic to ensure accuracy and consistency in diagrams. With a one click, you can validate a diagram to make sure if it's logical and property constructed.
• Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more easily than ever with a new advanced template that contains SharePoint workflow rules and logic.
Bring your diagrams to life
Gaining a clear and competent view of information that matters to your business often requires both a high-level perspective and detailed data. With just a few clicks, Visio 2010 helps you see the entire picture by showing meaningful data and information graphically in a single, up-to-date diagram.
• Easily connect your diagrams to one or more data sources including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, and SharePoint Services.
• Display real-time data right within the shapes of your diagrams, based on conditions you define, using meaningful graphics such as colour, icons, symbols, and data bars.
• Keep the linked data in your diagrams up-to-date without any additional effort using Automatic Refresh.
• Drill down into detailed shape and diagram data using the Shape Data or External Data windows.
Share dynamic, data-linked diagrams
Store, share, and reuse business process diagrams and sub-processes through Visio 2010 integration with SharePoint 2010 Process Repository.
• Sharing your dynamic, data-linked diagrams with others is easier than ever.
• Simply connect your diagram to one or more data sources (such as Excel), and with a few clicks, publish your diagram to SharePoint Server
• Create visually compelling dashboards that contain interactive Visio diagrams and other application services. Visio Services and SharePoint Server integration supports visual mashups of actionable data and diagrams for an information-rich viewing experience.
Visio 2010 Professional System Requirement
Required hard disk space
Required video card
Windows XP SP3 or later, Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 or Later
500MHz or faster
3 GB of available disk space
1280 x 768 screen resolution,DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
After the payment, We will email you both download link and product key
Copy the download link to your browser to start downloading
Install from the download file , then activate it with the product key